Constantly improving. Always listening.
- New: Pet names now appear throughout the app
- New: paid and confirmed icons
- New: Pet picker added to booking form page
- New: Pet Sitter Club members can download 18 free contracts, forms, disclaimers, and other documents
- Fix: The size of pop up boxes after visiting the reports page
- Fix: The size of the “send email” pop up on the Invoice page
- Fix: The pop up menus got a spring clean
- New: Display a warning when there are unsaved changes.
- Fix: The app and website are now quicker to load and they use less data
- Fix: iPhone photo upload now asks for permission to access the camera
- Fix: Printing is more reliable
- Fix: Invoices layout on tablets is fixed
- New: A help button has been added to the Calendar Link page
- New: Tapping the booking summary at the top of the Invoice page now displays the booking summary popup (rather than switching to the booking)
- Fix: The marketing opt-in on the Welcome page is now turned off by default
- New: A button has been added to the Customers and Pets page to toggle between them
- New: The email report now lets you see and resend the email
- Fix: Print more than one page
- Fix: Customised text on invoices was not showing
- Fix: Manage upgrades button was not always visible
- Fix: Make team member name red when a booking is cancelled
- Fix: Text overflow on recurring appointment dialog
- Fix: Remove total column from payroll summary report
- New: Search the list of pets, customers and booking forms
- New: Pets page
- New: Change first day of the week
- New: Change Date format
- New: Settings page
- Fix: Clicking the back button on print booking screen returns to the wrong screen
- New: New and improved Schedule page
- New: Email report
- New: Tablet devices got some love. All pages make better use of the larger screen. Pages expand to fill the screen when a tablet is rotated.
- New: Getting to an invoice no longer requires 2 clicks
- New: Bigger, bolder popups provide more space and look better on smaller devices
- Fix: On the booking form page it is no longer necessary to confirm appointment changes by saving the booking form
- Fix: Time picker on some smaller devices did not work
- Fix: Remove Notes heading from print booking form page
- Fix: Exclude ex-customers from Customer report
- Fix: Add booking form – displaying the invoice sometimes crashed
- Fix: Print booking form – back button sometimes returned to a blank page
- New: Customer report
- Fix: Save appointment – the apply change options are easier and more consistent
- Fix: Apply changes to future appointments is now easier
- Fix: Uploading pictures is now quicker and more reliable
- Fix: Don’t display “Apply Changes?” popup if there is only one appointment
- New: Send invoice and resend welcome now work offline
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge
- Fix: Reports: single row reports did not appear
- Fix: Booking form: extending end date didn’t automatically select the correct days
- Fix: Booking form popup: changes did not always save
- Fix: Print schedule: deleted appointments could sometimes appear
- Fix: Customer form: after adding a new customer return to the list page (previously, a blank customer form appeared which made it appear the customer has not been saved)
- New: Change email menu item on the Profile page
- New: Delete account menu item on the Profile page
- New: Key return menu item on the Customers page
- New: Payroll (summary) report.
- New: Payroll (breakdown) report.
- New: Print button on the reports page. Use this button to print reports and create PDF documents.
- New: Download CSV button on the reports page. Use this button to download reports in CSV format (ready for import to Excel).
- Fix: New email server. This change makes sending emails more reliable.
- New: Display appointment number (e.g. Appointment 4 of 6) on appointment popup.
- New: Pay Rate input on the Service popup. The flat rate is paid to team members when they complete an appointment. E.g. £10 for delivering leaflets.
- New: Payment Percentage input on Team Member popup. When a team member is paid you can decide how much they are paid. E.g. A 50% split will earn the team member £6 on a £12 appointment.
- Fix: Improved error handling to increase the reliability of the app.
- Fix: Service name missing on booking forms when the service has been deleted.
- New: Change Invoice Footer. You can now change the Regards, xyz message.
- New: Change team members details (name, address, telephone, picture) on the My Team page. This change lets managers set team members details.
- New: Resend Welcome Email button on the Team Member popup.
- New: Add email address to Team Member popup.
- New: Print Weekly Schedule on the Dashboard. This button displays a printer-friendly snapshot of a team member’s appointments.
- New: Print booking form.
- Fix: Invoices did not display line breaks properly.
- Fix: Auto-allocate appointments in solo businesses.
- Fix: Onboarding issue prevented the confirm your email address page appearing.
- New: Improved appointment scheduling. Choose whether to apply changes to future appointments in the series. Choose from:
- Reschedule this appointment
- Reschedule all Wednesdays appointments in series
- Reschedule all appointments in series
- New: Appointment viewer on the booking form page. The new viewer makes it easier and faster to manage appointments.
- New: Create 6 months appointments (up from 2 months).
- New: Recurring appointments. E.g. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday
- New: Add Confirmed flag to the booking form page. Use the Confirmed flag to make provisional bookings.
- New: Outstanding appointments badge on the Dashboard.
- Fix: Unconfirmed label did not fit on screen
- New: Custom time slots e.g. 10:00 am – 11:00 am on appointments
- New: Click to view pictures
- New: New menu item on booking forms to mark the booking as paid
- New: Upload picture added to the My Profile, Customer and Pet pages
- New: Pet names added to the top of the customer page
- New: Input added to the My Business page to set the invoice body
- Fix: The number of pets was wrong
- Fix: Images on Android are the wrong way round
- Fix: Instant app updates
- New: Expanded customer page. Capture detailed customer information
- New: Pet page. Capture detailed information about a customer’s pets
- New: Key management
- New: Display customer and pet information in the appointment popup
- Fix: Cancelled bookings were not appearing on the dashboard
- Fix: Sort the customer list into alphabetical order
Change log before February 2019 is not available.